Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
Mr Hilal Matta
Consultant Paediatric Surgeon
- Graduated MB.ChB. form the Faculty of Medicine, the University of Sheffield, UK. 1983.
- Training in General Surgery in Sheffield, England, and at the Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Training in Paediatric Surgery at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS), and the European Board of Paediatric Surgery (EBPS).
- Member of the British, Asian, Arab and UAE Associations of Paediatric Surgeons.
- Previous Positions: Consultant and Senior lecturer positions in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Aleppo, Syria.
- Current Position - since 1996: Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Tawam Hospital – Johns Hopkins, Al Ain, UAE. And Clinical Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, UAE University.
- Special interest: Neonatal Surgery and Paediatric Urology.
- Published more that 41 original articles, mainly in the fields of Neonatal Surgery, Paediatric Urology and the surgery of conjoined twins.
- Other interests: Scuba Diving, Flying single engine airplanes and Photography